Harvard Yencheng text

Discuss about Lao-tzu, Chuang Tzu and Lieh-tzu, their biographies and works.

Moderator: laotan

Jinavamsa

Harvard Yencheng text

Post by Jinavamsa » Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:52 pm

Bradford Hatcher mentions the Harvard Yencheng edition of the Daodejing (Tao Te Ching, in those years). Would anyone know where this text can be found, or its formal name for searching World Cat or other online library catalogues? Thank you very much. Jinavamsa

laotan

Re: Harvard Yencheng text

Post by laotan » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:44 pm

Jinavamsa wrote:Bradford Hatcher mentions the Harvard Yencheng edition of the Daodejing (Tao Te Ching, in those years). Would anyone know where this text can be found, or its formal name for searching World Cat or other online library catalogues? Thank you very much. Jinavamsa
I think you should ask Bradford himself.

jamesking

Post by jamesking » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:14 am

Hello, My name is Flowing Hands. I am a traditional Daoist Holyman of some 27 years. I have a web site that all peoples can download a free copy of one of my masters true philosophy. Le Erh Xian Shi (long lobed immortal master known as Lao tzu).
He taught me this philosophy many years ago and asked me to share it for free, with anyone who wanted to read it. Perhaps people on this site might like to discuss this version that I have brought into existence? It has some very different chapters to what is generally talked about and compare them to other translations? :roll: :| :idea:

laotan

Post by laotan » Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:07 pm

jamesking wrote:Hello, My name is Flowing Hands. I am a traditional Daoist Holyman of some 27 years. I have a web site that all peoples can download a free copy of one of my masters true philosophy. Le Erh Xian Shi (long lobed immortal master known as Lao tzu).
He taught me this philosophy many years ago and asked me to share it for free, with anyone who wanted to read it. Perhaps people on this site might like to discuss this version that I have brought into existence? It has some very different chapters to what is generally talked about and compare them to other translations?
What is your master's philosophy about? Before you ask people to visit or download your site you must explain what is about...